1. A Proenza Schouler PS1 Leather in Yellow. For the longest time, and for good reason. It's USD$1,595.
2. Alternatively, this ZARA Bucket Handbag at SGD$229. I have a few pre-requisites for my bags.
#1 - Functionality. Can't be pretty but can't carry a damn thing.
#2 - Pretty. Must have an interesting shape, and in bright and loud colors.
#3 - Versatility. I can't help it but my bags just have to be made to be carried multiple ways - on the crook of my arm, in my hand, or on my shoulder. To me, that makes a great bag.
3. A Fixie bicycle. In hot pink, of course. For those days that I just need to feel free.
(Plus cos I don't have a bike license yet.)
SGD$980 at http://www.airwalk.com.sg/
4. Mashall Major Headphones. Haha these, just because.
5. A Polaroid camera, but since they're on the verge of extinction, I'd settle for the Fujifilm Instax 210. SGD$83.90 at GMarket.